Tuesday, April 28, 2015

How to Have a Rockstar Interview



A few days ago my daughter asked me when she was going to get her phone back. We took it away from her awhile back due to some poor choices. I told her that we should talk about that, but also said to her, “You do realize it was never meant to be a punishment but instead to protect you from yourself... So when you get upset about something you wouldn't text, tweet or post something that could come back to haunt you later.”

Last night I was bringing her home and I was singing along to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. She punched me in the arm. I asked her what that was for and she replied, “I am only protecting you from yourself.”

Okay so I’m no Sam Smith or Barry Manilow (did I just say that?!), so thank goodness Liberty Mutual Insurance came out with this catchy and very informative video about preparing for a job interview. Give it a look and listen. It really is entertaining and full of great tips and info. Just click on the link below.

Rockstar Interview by Liberty Mutual can viewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy1TxbATlDA

Scot Dickerson
Capstone Search



No comments: