The NEW and Improved InsuranceRecruiters.com Website
by: Roger Lear
Very excited to roll out the new InsuranceRecruiters.com website this week. The National Insurance Recruiting Association (NIRA) has been around since 1980. It is made up of over 70 recognized executive search firms through out North America.
|ROGER LEAR - NIRA|
Our competitive advantage over ALL job sites: No insurance companies have access to this site. It is strictly for the top insurance recruiters at privately held executive search firms. Adding your resume to our database is safe with no worries about your employer accessing this information.
Today, we announce the next version of InsuranceRecruiters.com. It is designed to better serve our the insurance job seekers and job curious.
Some of the new features:
- We are now mobile. No app required. Search jobs at lunchtime from your cell phone.
- You can now set up job alerts. Looking for a claims manager job in Florida. Set this up on the site and when a claims manager job in Florida gets posted, you get alerted via email or your cell phone.
- More robust keyword searches.
- Faster than light (well, maybe no that fast but certainly quick)
- Better directories of recruiters so you can start a search quickly.
- More career information.
We are very excited to roll this new site out. Please, set up a profile. If you were a member of the old site, your login credentials will be the same. For any feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you enjoy the only insurance job site run only by North America's top insurance recruiting firms.