Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Money in the bank


More and more candidates are telling me:

· They send resumes in response to job board postings and never hear a word.

· They interview two or three times for a position and then never hear a word.

Companies seem to forget that their reputation is only as good as the way they treat people.

Candidates should be treated as you would treat your best customer.

Trust me... the ones I hear about being rude the most frequently, are the ones that I put near the top of my recruiting list.

I believe I rightfully assume that if they are treating a #1 resource (candidates) with disdain, that’s also the way they are treating their own employees!

Most of the time, I’m right.

Harvey Dorland

Pacific Recruiting

936-597-6500 - direct

hdorland@ez2.net

No comments: